Riddle #320

Question: You are awoken at 3 A.M. by a knock on your door. Your parents call you to let you know that they are there for breakfast. You are confused but quickly think of what food you have. You have bread, jam, butter, and eggs. What do you open first?

Riddle Discussion

By: Theriddler987 on 9/7/15

Your eyes even thou you didn't mention them

By: michaelrocks on 22/11/13

I think it is your eyes, because you have to open them in order to see, to open the doors.

By: angelakazel on 4/1/14

tHE ANSWER IS EYES, YOU WOULDN'T OPEN THE DOOR WITHOUT OPENING YOUR EYES FIRST!!\n

By: gandalf on 4/1/14

Who says you have to open your eyes. Some blind people don't blink regularly and may have their eyes open the whole time. The question is also asked after you open your eyes from sleeping. So regardless eyes is an answer that could be wrong for a number or reasons.

By: gandalf on 22/11/13

I think eyes could also be the answer too. But we open and close our eyes all of the time.

Similar Riddles

Question: What tastes better than it smells?

Question: What loses its head in the morning and gets it back at night?

Question: What two things can you never eat for breakfast?

Question: What asks but never answers?

Riddle #3081 (medium)

Question: It is Halloween and your friends dare you to go into a haunted house. You creep up to the door, a little scared wondering what is behind the door. You go in and there is a long hallway leading out into a dark musty room with three doors. You're kind of scared once you are inside. You try to turn back, to get back outside, but when you turn around the door is closed and locked. You yell for help but there is only silence. The room is dark and you look for a light source. You see a light switch and try to turn it on. Sadly the power is out. You are terrified but have no choice but to follow the long hallway to the three doors in the pitch black. Behind one door is a bottomless pit with no end. Behind another door is an electric chair which you must sit in. Behind the last door is a pool full of acid. You must go in one of the rooms to the danger. Which one should you go through?